Loving Our LIfe
Monday, April 26, 2010
Happy 30th Birthday Josh
Josh had his Birthday while we were in Montrose. We went up to the Ouray hot springs, went to movie, and had a little party. I really did Marry a wonderful Man. He couldn't be a better a father or more loyal to his family. The best part was he actually liked the picture I got him of the Sacred Grove. We wont be making any returns this year! Happy Birthday Josh, I love you and all that you do for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Wish we could've been there! Liam and layla are looking more alike to me, lately. It could be the bubbles in the pictures, though. (:
I love Layla's pigtails! The bubble bath pictures make me want to be a kid again. I love Liam's bubble hat in the last picture! And...your mom still looks like my mom. :)
Happy Bday!
Happy Birthday Josh from the Tait Crew! And way to go Marcie on picking out a great gift. :)
Post a Comment