Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sondra and Joe Joe

Sondra and Joey came to visit for their spring break and it was a blast! The trip couldn't of gone better and we are so grateful we got to spend time together. It is safe to say Liam and Joey are both all boy. I am not sure which one is louder or more active. The two together were pretty funny. They knew how to play like boys play and also fight like boys fight. I walked in and Liam had shoved Joey against the wall followed by Joey throwing Liam on the floor. Their faces when they saw me was hillarious. BUSTED! They also let it go like boys do and started playing minutes later. We went up to Temple Square, Pirate Island, Bean Musuem and Jumping Jacks. It was sooo much fun!

3 comments:

James and Summer said...

cute, cute, cute! great updates! does this mean you found your camera? (hope!, fingers crossed!)

The Little's said...

Loved all your new posts! We miss you guys...

Suzette said...

See what I mean when I say that Joey is so good for Kempton? Same with Liam. I love this picture of two of my favorite boys!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!