Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, July 16, 2009

OUCH!


Liam had his first bad black eye and I am to blaime. We were playing tackles and I threw his stuffed elephant right as he was running past the corner of the sofa. Elephant hit Liam, Liam hit the sofa, blood came and screaming began. I felt so AWFUL! I took him for ice cream, gave him a toy from our birthday closet, and took him to the museum. I am soooo sorry Liam. He said he doesn't want to play with his stuffed animals any more. I think he blaims them.

2 comments:

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

yeah, just blame the stuffed animals, works for him

the 4 of us said...

Awww poor Liam. Denims whacked his head a couple times on our counter and i always blame konrad for allowing the counter to be there hahaha. Just makes me feel better somehow. :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!