I can't begin to explain how much I love my sis-in-law and her family. She is such a fun loving person and has the greatest kids. We love having them visit and they are such an easy family to host. They are the closest family on Josh's side (distance wise). Still not close enough. I have way to much fun when we are together. Cecilia is great with our little ones and I am pretty sure Liam has a hero named James. Love you all!
Loving Our LIfe
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Dillworth family visits
I can't begin to explain how much I love my sis-in-law and her family. She is such a fun loving person and has the greatest kids. We love having them visit and they are such an easy family to host. They are the closest family on Josh's side (distance wise). Still not close enough. I have way to much fun when we are together. Cecilia is great with our little ones and I am pretty sure Liam has a hero named James. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment