Great news Liam is now potty trained for the most part. We still remind him to go if it has been a while. Apparently buzz light year undies do the trick. He has had only a two accidents over the last three weeks. We made the mistake of letting him pee in the grass one day. The other morning I heard him playing outside while I was doing dishes he said "I'm peeing on the grass." Which he was and then he spred his legs and said, "Now I will poop too!" or not... I rushed him to the potty. Close call. Because of this step into boy hood Liam was able to get a big boy bike. He has mastered this skill and even will ride with no hands. We have had a few big crashes due to the fact he is wanting to live on the edge. He doesn't mind and gets right back on. Great job Liam we are so proud of you.
Loving Our LIfe
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Big Boy for SURE!
Great news Liam is now potty trained for the most part. We still remind him to go if it has been a while. Apparently buzz light year undies do the trick. He has had only a two accidents over the last three weeks. We made the mistake of letting him pee in the grass one day. The other morning I heard him playing outside while I was doing dishes he said "I'm peeing on the grass." Which he was and then he spred his legs and said, "Now I will poop too!" or not... I rushed him to the potty. Close call. Because of this step into boy hood Liam was able to get a big boy bike. He has mastered this skill and even will ride with no hands. We have had a few big crashes due to the fact he is wanting to live on the edge. He doesn't mind and gets right back on. Great job Liam we are so proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Great job Liam, you big boy you! :)
He is so brave! Round and round...that video was so great. I love his little voice. He is so smart!!!
We're getting together for a pool party on Monday night! Do you think you, Josh and the kids could come? It would be sooo fun to see you!!
He IS a big boy! Potty training makes it official. He has done so well. Maybe Liam can give Kempton some advice about making life easier for his mommy! :)
Love all the pics from Colette's visit.
What a BIG boy! go Liam! Love the video too!
Post a Comment