Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Liam





I know these pictures aren't the greatest but it was all I can get of him. When I would ask him to smile he thought it was funny to act like he was picking his nose. Sounds a lot like a joke his Aunt April would of done as kid. We are getting over a yucky cold so ignore the messy face.
I love hearing what Liam has to say. Here is his latest:
I said, "Oh no Liam baby sister spit-up can you run get mommy a rag?" Liam said, "No Mommy baby sister didn't spit-up she spit down!" as he looking at it on the floor.
I said, "Liam what is all over your face?" Liam said, "That's my running nose Mommy!". He was right he had tried to wipe it himself.
"Mommy, did you hear that poo-poo noise?"
He thinks it is so funny to say to us, "I love you duck (or any other animal)!"
"You track (crack) me up Mommy!"
I showed Liam a picture of himself (the one above) and said, "Who is that Liam?" He said, "BUZZ LIGHT YEAR!"
We have been on the road a lot lately we recentlly went to Montrose and before that Idaho. We tend to get fast food when we are traveling. The other day I pulled up to order a smoothie for Liam I thought it might feel good on his throat. I rolled down my window to order and Liam yelled, "Give me my chicken nuggets, french fries and milk shake!"
The list goes on and on. This age has me laughing all the time. It is the greatest and so is Liam!

2 comments:

Kranendonk Family said...

That is so cute. I lauged while reading cuz I could picture how he'd say it with his voice. He is the funniest, and the cutest boy in the world! I just love that kid :)

Carrie said...

Liam has got to be one of the cutest/funniest kids. I love reading the things he says. What a darling little boy :) How are things? How is the adjustment from one to two kids? You're superwoman. Love you guys!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!