We had Layla's Baby Blessing a week ago. It was beautiful and so was sweet little Layla. Having a lot of our family here reminded me of how blessed I am to have the family I have. We have all come a long way and although it may not be the ideal family situation for most I am very pleased with how things have worked out. I feel honered to be able to raise my children with such wonderful Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I feel the same way about both my family and my inlaws.
I loved finding this dress. I wasn't set on all white but when I saw this dress I LOVED it. Layla smiles all the time and has started the cute baby belly laugh I love so much. I can't imagine our life with out her. I love you so much Layla. Thanks Josh for the beautiful blessing.






9 comments:
Layla's blessing had to of turned out to be wonderful! She looks just SO darn beautiful in her dress. Good choice for such a special day. It's a blessing in it's self for SO much family to have been able to make it out for her.
Wish we could have been there! Layla's dress is perfect, she looks so sweet and beautiful. I think you should put your wedding dress on and take a matching dress picture! :) You look so so good Marcie, I love your hair. I think we have the same boots!
I love how her dress looks on her! It is so beautiful and I heard it was a beautiful day altogether! You all look so great!~
She is so gorgeous!
What a beautiful family! I love the dress - she is so gorgeous! Hope to see ya soon! We'll call when we are out.... we'll be at a cardiology appt. tomorrow for Abby, but are just driving out and coming home on the same day, so no time to visit. But we're still planning on coming out at the end of the month! YOU look amazing! How do you do it?
Marcie, Layla is just beautiful. Aren't little girls fun? I am loving the heck out of Ruby ever second. I love Layla's blessing dress. SO pretty. Just love you guys. Tell Josh hi for us!
She is such a beautiful baby! Those huge eyes are gorgeous! What a wonderful day! Love, Aunt Mary
She is beautiful but are you sure your the mom....you look amazing. Josh is a lucky guy :)
I miss you and cant wait to meet Miss Layla.
Love you always,
Sarah
Post a Comment