Monk is my FAVORITE show ever. It is on USA. SO FUNNY!!!

Any time someone visits me in Utah we have to go to this store. It has the best stuff. Cheap squeaky shoes, kid hair stuff, home decor. You want it they got it!

Gets out almost any stain

Have loved every product from this place. My skin loves it too! Great make up

I love this style of clothes. One of everything please. They are online. Sign up for a catalog!

My Mom just recently introduced me to this skin product. LOVE IT!!! I can tell a difference right away.

I was beyond excited that I saw spandex were back. I got me a pair. SO COMFY!!!

Nice Jeans. Every girl deserves a piar of super nice jeans! Nordstrom has the greatest selection. They last forever and fit perfect!

Greatest Kid Clothes EVER!

Great for grease stains. Thanks Summer W for the idea.

I tag EVERYONE!!! This is way to interesting to not include everyone. This is almost as fun as shopping!






1 comment:
Cute post!! You've inspired me to get a new pair of perfect jeans!!!
By the way - your hair looks gorgeous Marcie in all those pictures from the blessing. You look great with your cute family.
Post a Comment