Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chicken Little




Many of you know I like to asign people an animal. We figured out Layla's, Chicken Little. She is such a doll and makes a beautiful chicken little for sure. It is more the glasses then any of her facial features. Mommy thinks she is PERFECT!!! It was Liam's idea to put them on her. In case you are wondering why I haven't posted any cute pictures of Liam lately he runs from me everytime I try to take a picture. He thinks it is funny. I have even tried to bribe him... Hopefully this will pass.

4 comments:

Suzette said...

These will be classic pictures in years to come. She looks so adorable. I don't believe I've ever had the animal discussion with you, I'm curious now! :)

James and Summer said...

oh! so funny and cute! she is just precious in everything! I know what it means to have to bribe for pictures - hopefully 'this too, shall pass' and you won't miss too much of his cute antics! We love to read about Liam too!

Summer said...

The first picture is so hilarious. I can totally see it...

Brittany said...

Wow!!! The resemblance is amazing. That is just too cute! I love her adorable expression. Those pictures are winners!

We so need to get together now that we're back in Utah. We have SO much catching up to do. Call me, and we'll see what days are best for you. We just live off of 15th north....west of the freeway in Lehi now. Miss you.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!