Getting Ready To Roll
Liam at this age
Here are some fun pictures of our sweet Layla. She is cooing and smiles all the time now. She can also roll over. I took the pictures as proof. Just from her stomach to back. She does it almost every belly time. A very strong little girl! She didn't get that from her Mom. I included some pictures of Liam around this age. Do you think they look alike? Who does Layla look like?






11 comments:
This just makes me sad that we've missed all of this! :( I'm so glad we have the blog, I guess it's the next best thing. I want to know who YOU think Layla looks like. I think mother knows best! :) From the first picture I see a lot of her daddy in her... shape of face, eye shape. But then in other pictures, I see your sister Tara. Isn't it so much fun to analyze? She is just so beautiful!
It's SO cute that you can totally tell that Liam and Layla are siblings cuz you can just see it in eachother. I think Layla just totally looks like Daddy, expecially in the first/top one of her pictures. Josh is probably proud of that!
Wow! Such huge blue eyes. She is beautiful!
Your pictures are so cute! I feel like we haven't seen each other in so long even though we are just a few doors down. I would love to get to see Layla again and let Bridger and Liam play! Cute blog!
Liam wins the "look alike contest" for his daddy by far. But I also think Layla looks like Josh...in a beautiful, cute, no baby girl should ever look like their funny looking daddies kinda way! Aren't girls the best to dress? Her pink bow is awesome!
No Way! Reagan just started rolling over at 3 months. Wow!
Rolling over already! Wow. What a sweet & cute little girl. She is looking mighty fine in that pink bow too.
Marcie I love her eyes! So pretty. I can't wait to meet her sometime soon I hope.
I can't believe how big she is! It was fun visiting with you the other night! Glad you joined facebook.
Hey there, this is a different Summer. I am glad I found your blog. So fun to see your growing family, and congrats on your new little one. Layla is one of my favorite names! You look beautiful as always! Hope all is well and take care!
Hi Marcie,
It's Miriam. I finally got your blog address from Teresa. Your pics are darling and I'm glad I finally get to see your sweet little girl. I loved looking at all your pictures!
Post a Comment