Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas






We had so much fun this Christmas. We were able to spend Christmas Eve and Morning with my sister Tara and family. It was so much fun. Liam really grasped the whole idea of Santa. He is talked about quite often around here. I took him to the mall to see Santa and while we were waiting in line he looked so worried. I asked him if he wanted to sit on Santa's lap. He said, "No" as we were walking away he said in a quiet voice, "I love you Santa". Many of you know that Liam asked Santa for a Buzz Light Year. We made the mistake of having him open this present first. He was not interested in anything else. Whoops. We were able to talk him into opening other presents with Buzz's help. Now a big stuffed Curious George and Buzz Light Year have become part of the family. We went to my Dads that evening where we had a wonderful time eating, opening presents and spending time with family. It's nice have them so close! Liam LOVES going to their house. It is a blast. He loves playing "snows" with Daddy and Papa.
Layla was a perfect angel that day as usual. We love having her here. She is such a sweetheart. I saw a saying the other day that reminded me of her. It said, "The angels smiled when God created you." I really do feel that way about out sweet little breath of heaven. She is so tender and I love her gummy grin. I still haven't been able to catch it on camera yet. I will as soon as possible. What a perfect Christmas this year was.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!