Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Cabin








We were able to go up to Preston, ID to Leslie's Dad's cabin. It was so nice of her to invite us and we LOVED IT! It was in a beautiful setting where we were able to enjoy time with family, snowmobile, sled, play games and just relax. I can't begin to desribe how much fun we had. I was a little nervous going because we all had come down with colds. I was really worried about Layla. She did great however and I don't think she cried the whole trip, just a little fussing when she wanted to eat. Liam's line of the trip was "Actually, this is a house" we kept telling him it was a cabin and that is what he would respond with. He loved saying it because it made everyone laugh. He also used the line, "Actually this is a motorcycle" about the snowmobile. He is a crack up. Josh was a natural on the snowmobile as you can tell by the picture. I love that picture. Thank you Leslie for putting the trip together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam knows best!! That is so cute!! That is such a fun reunion!! You and your sisters look so cute with their little families. & i love your hair!

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

Marcie--It has been so long. I can't believe you have another baby. She is beautiful and Liam is so big. I need your address to send you a wedding anouncement :) Just e-mail me or text me whatever is easier. kissy259@hotmail.com. I hope all is well.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!