Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, November 17, 2008

Layla Dee Perriton








We feel so blessed to announce the birth of our new daughter Layla Dee Perriton. She was born November 15, 2008 at 7:19am. She was 8 pounds 6 oz and 20 inches long (10 days early). I started labor around 2:30pm and it really started to pick up around 1am. The contractions were never consistent as far as breaks in-between but they were for sure getting harder and longer as time went on. At 5am we went into the hospital and luckily they decided to keep me even though my contractions weren't close together. Thank goodness because she was born less then two hours later in under 3 minutes. Very different from Liam. It is amazing the sweet spirit these children bring into your life. We love her as though she has always been here. She has been a super good baby. We would love to include a picture of big brother Liam but he is taking his time to warm up to her. He hasn't been mean and told Josh that, "Baby sister so tute (cute)!" when they were driving in the car but is nervous to hold her. This morning he walked up to her and asked to hold her so I let him, he smiled and said, "She so tute!" and then said, "ALL DONE!" and ran off. Hopefully we will be able to catch them together in a picture soon. We feel so fortunate for all our Father in Heaven has blessed us with. We love you Layla and thank you for bringing your sweet spirit into our lives. Liam, you are a wonderful big brother.

19 comments:

the 4 of us said...

Congratulations! She is perfect. What a beautiful name too! :) You have so many precious 'brother-sister' moments to look forward to.
All our love- Konrad, Sara and babies.

Mary Perriton said...

Wow, she is beautiful - and angel fresh from heaven! I'm so happy for you all. Love her name, it's very pretty. Love Aunt Mary

Carrie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks a lot like Liam right? So precious. Congratulations. I'm so glad that you didn't have to keep waiting for her to get here! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Karen and Mike said...

Congratulations Marcie, I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl!! You have a beautiful family!!

Suzette said...

She is BEAUTIFUL and so precious! We wish we were there to see her in person. Please keep us updated regularly with pictures. They change so fast!

You look so gorgeous, Marcie (it's like you're glowing). And happy. Josh looks so proud, she's going to have him wrapped around her little finger!

Miss you!

Randi said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! That is so so exciting! Let me know if you want me to bring food to you guys...

Rachael Popejoy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she has finally come to bring so much more joy to your family! You can already tell how beautiful she is, just like her mom in a hospital gown and bed! Her name is SO good and I like it alot. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

We love Layla. She is so pretty. You have an amazing family. Liam is so tute too!
Love,
April and Vicente

The White-Matthews Family said...

We love her already! What a blessing to have such a beautiful little one in the family. I love her outfit.

J-Jo said...

Layla is so adorable, we can't wait to meet her! She is a lucky girl to have such a great family. We love you guys and hope to see you soon. Love Jess, Ryan and Kidz

L & M Rees Family said...

Congratulations Marcie and Josh! I can't believe you have two kids now. She is so cute and sweet and I love the name. We will come visit soon!

Summer said...

I love her little cheeks! She is so beautiful and looks just like she belongs in your family. And it's funny how her name really just seems to fit her so well! Wish we were there to see her up close! Congrats!!! We can't wait to meet her.

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

We are soo excited for you guys. She is beautiful, such chubby cheeks...I love it! Marcie, you look great in your hospital shot! I love that you have her all dolled up in beautiful clothes, Kalea noticed her lacey pants right off, too cute. Love you guys! ARe you coming this way at all for the holidays?? When will you guys bless her?

Brittany said...

Congratulations to your sweet family. Just born and a bow on her head - You've got this girl thing down! She is really pretty!!! Jody, Gracie and I are so happy for you all. We can't wait to come see your growing family now that we are so close. Congrats again!!

molly said...

congratulations! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

- Tristin - said...

YEAH Perritons! And YEAH for big babies in 3 MINUTES!!!! I think she DOES look alot like Liam did! I was hoping you'd go with Layla Dee! Now you have to keep the "L" names going! Right?! Super Congrats to you guys! We are so excited for you! She is an ANGEL!!

Janis T said...

You are one of the most beautiful young mothers I have ever seen! (honestly). I just finished her little hat this past week. I'll get that to you really soon.
Congratulations to you both on Layla's birth. Remember: PINK is PERFECT.

mamapickle said...

Congrats!!!!! She is so precious and I love her name. Great choice :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!