Liam has LOVED having, "Prama" (Grandma) here. I am pretty sure he thinks all the visitors are here for him. He isn't to thrilled when Daddy or Prama hold baby sister and is quick to tell them where to set her down so he can have all the attention. He has had some very tender moments with Layla. The other day she was crying in her carseat and he walked over and was talking to her very soft while rocking her. It is so fun to see them together.
The other morning Liam put on Grandpa's size 15 shoe and said, "Go outside Prama!" They were a little difficult for him to walk in.
It will be so much fun to watch Liam and Layla grow up together. We know Liam will be a great big brother!






9 comments:
Wonderful pictures........a growing family !!!
It is just so cute and wonderful to see that Liam couldn't be a more proud big brother!!!
You don't look like you just had a baby Bryce! You are all so beautiful!
Our cute nephew liam. Layla will have laughs her whole life with him.
Thanks so much for the update. I love the picture of the two of them together. I think Layla has Josh's eyes, but your lips? What do you think. It's hard to say when they are so tiny. She is beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving, we love and miss you guys!
It's a wonderful time to have a newborn filling the house with so much to be thankful for! The picture of Liam and Layla together is so cute!
Aren't girls fun? I'm so excited for your little family and I think I might be in love with your Liam! I wish he and Willie could play more, but that might not be the best idea...I couldn't imagine what they would get into together! I hear you all are coming for Christmas! Can't wait to see you!
She is so cute! Congratulations!
What a wonderful time we had being in Springville for Layla's first couple of weeks here and Liam's first time being a big brother! I couldn't imagine anything so special! Love you all!!
Mom and Paul
Post a Comment