Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Best of Friends





I had to post a picture of Liam and Bryce because they are the best of buds. Even though they have a little over a year between them Liam always talks about "Baby Bryce". He sings songs about Baby Bryce and any time a I bring up Auntie he asks, "Where's Bryce?". He calls Katheryn, "Baby Bryce Two" but holds a special place in his heart for the boy cousin. A few weeks ago they just sat there belly laughing at each other. The more the other laughed the harder the other one would laugh. It lasted a while. We feel so lucky to have several of his cousins so near. Now all we need is his buddy Kempton closer!

2 comments:

Suzette said...

I can definitely see the family resemblance in the first picture of the boys! I think they have similar facial features. Of course the coloring is different, but how fun! I had flashbacks of Liam at that age.

We also wish we lived closer so that Kempton could have his buddy Liam! :( We could dress them the same and they would play for hours... Maybe some day?

Karen and Mike said...

I love the new pictures. I haven't seen Aprils babies since they were newborns. They are so beautiful.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!