Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat




Our church put on a Trunk-or-Treat tonight. It was so fun to see all of the kids in their costumes. Liam was Tigger with the help of Grandma Holly and her creative side. He even made his Tigger noise for candy. He had a blast and got to spend time with his two best friends Katherine and Austin. They all are so darling together. It is your lucky day because I am finally posting a prego picture of me. Not to mention an AWFUL one but people keep asking and this is all I have. I don't know why I picked the one of me in a pumpkin hat and shirt but I honestly don't think we will take any more. I better just get it over with. I have started to swell and it always shows in my face. Oh well, I am grateful the pregnancy has gone this well and I can't wait to have Liam's little sister her and our new sweet daughter. My good friend Aubrey is in the picture and has the little boy Austin who shares a bday with Liam. Her baby was also due the same day as mine until the doctor moved her due date up a week. Lucky girl! Happy Halloween. Life is so much sweeter with kids. I think Josh and I had more fun watching Liam then he may of had tonight.

7 comments:

Randi said...

How cute!! I wish we would have came to the party tonight, I had no idea it was tonight. I guess that's what happens since we missed church sunday. When are you due, I can't remember... I like the names you've picked for her. I can't decide if Adree or Layla is my favorite. Good luck with that :)

Suzette said...

Liam is the cutest Tigger. I want to hear his Tigger sound, I may have missed out on that one! :(

You look beautiful, Marcie. I still can't figure out why you are so camera shy when you are pregnant! We are anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Summer said...

Marcie, you look great! What day do you think the baby will come? We can't wait to see your little girl! And Maci wanted to say "I love you"

The Little's said...

You look fantabulous!!! Really...I wish I would have taken more (or even one) pictures of me being pregnant. Liam is a little cutie! Just think...this time next year, you get to dress up TWO kids!!

The White-Matthews Family said...

In the car today, Hannah said, "I just couldn't stop looking at Marcie. She's so beautiful." See, even pregnant, you are great.

Mel said...

hi marcie! it's mel from the ward... i'm jealous you are having a girl!

molly said...

marcie, you look great! you have to take pictures like that for posterity. hang in there.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!