Liam has really picked up on talking. He is communicating so well and always uses sentences. Well, at least sentences which I can understand. Let me interpret a few things for you:
"Mommy, I draw a moon!" It is what it sounds. Liam plays with chalk or his aqua doodle constantly. He loves to draw a moon and have me draw one for him over and over again. He then comes up with a list of things for us to draw together. It ranges from Elk to our friend Brooke. He is very artistic.
"I tackle..(Put name of person here)?" Liam goes through a list of people asking whom he can tackle. It goes from Daddy to baby Bryce. Yes to Daddy, No to Bryce. He thinks it is hilarious. Just so you know the only people he is allowed to tackle are Uncle, Daddy, and Papa. He started asking today with a big grin; "I tackle ummmm baby sister?” this is going to be interesting.
"I want sum dat, sum dat, sum dat!" aka I want some of that food your eating.
"Here come Mommy (or Daddy)!" with excitement in his voice. This is what he says when he hears us coming to get him from his nap or when he puts a blanket over his head. It is so cute.
"Mommy Papa"" this is what Liam calls my Mom instead of Grandma. I have no idea where this came from.
"Funny Friend" this is what Liam calls any kid that is misbehaving or is hyper. He gets a kick out of it. When they leave we hear, "Where friend go?"
"Home Neming?" Liam asks us constantly if we are having Family Home Evening. He LOVES it. Any church picture he asks if it is for Home evening. There is no forgetting Family Home Evening in this house.
"KNEES!!!" Any time we say a prayer Liam is quick to tell us to get on our knees. It doesn't matter if we are at the kitchen table over the tile.
"I'M TUMING!" If I ever let Liam know it is time to eat or come upstairs he is sure to let me know he is coming.
"I walk a bean!" This means: I walked on a beam at gymnastics.
"Bug drive Crace Rar!" His favorite eposode of Tigger and Pooh when a bug is on a roller coaster. "Crace Rar" is Race car.
The list goes on and on. We are laughing all the time at him and he enjoys trying to make us laugh (he doesn't have to try hard at all). He brings so much happiness to our home. We can’t wait to add to our bundle of love. Liam will be a great big brother!






7 comments:
Liam! For some reason I feel like he's been talking forever because he makes me laugh so hard! You and Josh are so much fun it's no surprise anyway!
Liam can you call me sometime?
I love it!!!! I think it would be cute if Liam and Kempton talked on the phone. Averie and Maci have been doing this lately, it's HILARIOUS! Our boys would probably both just keep saying "moon" back and forth since for some reason they are captivated by this word! :)
What a handsome and smart little boy our nephew is. We can't wait for little Laila to make her appearance too! I'm thinking red head! :)
Great post. Kids this age are great. It was fun chatting. I'll try to call you soon.
I love it...How did I get such adorable grandchildren? I guess it comes from such great parents.
Thanks for sharing,
Much love
mama papa (Grandma Holly)
It sounds like his vocabulary has really taken off. It's always amazing how moms can understand their children despite the mixed up words. He is so smart! Hope all is well.
Mommy Papa- ahhhhhhh! That's just adorable! It's so funny where kids pick those things up! And yet it makes perfect sense still. I wonder why no one else has thought of that yet! Way to think outside the box Liam!!!
Post a Comment