Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

I've Been Tagged... Also we added a name so vote again (on the right)

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1. Monk
2. The Office
3. What Not to Wear
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
5. The Wonder Years
6. Honestly TV makes me bored most of the time
7.
8.

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Made breakfast
2. Cleaned up Breakfast
3. Laundry
4. Played with Play-dough
5. Played outside
6. Changed diapers
7. Went to wal-mart
8. Made some birthday tags for gifts with friends

8 favorite places to eat (in no particular order)
1. Chipolte
2. Einstein
3. Jumba Juice
4. Bucca De Beppo
5. Argentina
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Johnny Corinos
8. Red Lobster

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Having a baby
2. Being with family
3. Christmas!
4. Spending time with my family
5. Skiing
6. Having Energy back with no aches of pregnancy
7. Thursday's Office
8. Being able to run around and play with LIam again

8 things on my wish list:
1. Some cute comfy boots
2. Nice Skinny jeans (when I get back to pre-pregnancy weight)
3. That The Super Saturday will be SUPER FUN and people will show up
4. Living in Montrose, CO on some land (I love it here too)
5. A second honeymoon
6. healthy foods would taste as good as junk foods
7. I would live close to both my sisters and my sister in laws
8. Six pack abs and toned body! (I know I'm really streaching it)

Now 8 people that I tag:
1. Mom
2. April
3. Babe
4. Suzette
5. Summer
6. Janna
7. Brooke
8. Dad

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is the perfect wish...that healthy foods would taste as good as junk foods! :) And I LOVE Red Lobster as well! Fun list of things.

And thanks again for the adorable lamb hat and mittens. I couldn't wait for Gracie to get big enough so that we could bundle her up in them!

Suzette said...

I never get to go to Red Lobster even though I love it. One of these days we'll have to leave the sea-food hater at home so that I can go!

I also remember frolicking around this past spring after I had Brenna. It truly felt like I would never feel like moving again! :)

I love watching Jon and Kate plus 8 because it makes me feel like my life is not so chaotic!

molly said...

Marcie, did you get Liam's hat off of craig'slist? I can't wait for you to post photos of your new baby! p.s. I like Layla :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!