Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Fun





We went to Jackers Pumpkin Patch for the second year in a row. It is almost across the street. We have been telling Liam we are going to the Pumpkin Patch for quite some time and he was excited. He even wore his Pumpkin hat. I guess you get extra perks for when you are wearing a pumpkin hat because the sweet girl working there gave Liam two free pumpkins. Liam didn't really eat the pumpkin Josh told him to taste it. Apparently Liam didn't think it was that bad because when we got in the car he said, "Go wash it Mommy" so he could eat it for real. Liam woke up from his nap and is sure I have a pumpkin under my shirt. He was looking everywhere for the "Heaby" (heavy) pumpkin and then told me it was my tummy. He keeps checking to see if it is. It does feel like a massive pumpkin.

10 comments:

Summer said...

I love his hat! I can't believe it's been a year already!!! Time flies...

Carrie said...

So stinkin cute! I think he and Ruby will get married. Deal? Oh and you should have your baby on the 24th. It's my birthday! Miss you guys! I hope you're feeling well. Hang in there--it's almost here!

Anonymous said...

I love his pumpkin hat!

Brittany said...

I'm such a fan of Pumpkin Patch Pictures. Liam fits in perfectly with his fun hat. He looks like such a sweetheart. I love that he was willing to eat the Pumpkin. :)

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Love the hat!

The Little's said...

How fun! I can't wait to take my kids next week...and when are you delivering that pumpkin, anyway? I hope you're feeling well! I love your blog!

James and Summer said...

adorable! looks like a bundle of laughs and fun! Hopefully that 'pumpkin' comes soon! Please let me know since I'll be nearby! :)

Karen and Mike said...

AWH! Liam is so darn cute. We need to take Nate to Jakers, I know he would love it!

mamapickle said...

That hat is sooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet boy! Are you all coming to Cheyenne for Thanksgiving...HEE, HEE! When is your baby girl due exactly?

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!