Kim tagged me (way back in April, but I like these tag things).
5 things on my to do list...
1. Fold Clothes (wont happen)
2. Set up budget
3. Get car ready to sell
4. Big boy bed for Liam
5. Figure out retirement
5 Snacks I Love...
1. Cheese
2. Avacodo
3. Cheetos
4. Candy
5. Grape Fruit Leather
5 things I will never wear again...
1. Sparkle swim suit with ruffles (cute at the time not any more)
2. Nose piercing (LOL I know it was tiny it just looked like a piece of glitter and lasted about 3 weeks)
3. Braces
4. Make my eye liner run because I thought it looked pretty (7th grade)
5. Yaga
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire...
1. Live in Montrose, Colorado build my dream home in the country
2. Have horses
3. Invest
4. Share the wealth
5. Spend time with my family doing fun things (Boating, skiing, horse back trips)
5 Bad Habits...
1. Talk on the phone way to much
2. Can't resist candy if it is available
3. Doing things last minute
4. Chew gum way to loud and fast
5. I deal with things by laughing which some times comes off rude (rightfully). I really can't help it
5 of my favorite toys...Nostalgics
1. Breyer Horses
2. Creepy Crawlers
3. Sledding
4. Playing sports outside with sisters. Basketballs, baseballs, etc.
5. Our favorite Barbies vs. our least favorite. It got pretty mean. The least favorite we would drop down the water fall to eventually clog the whole thing.
Tag 5: Mom, April, Tara, Janna and Alana






No comments:
Post a Comment