For our Monday night family night we got a motor home and went camping. Liam loved it way more then I would of thought. We made smores, ate tin foil dinners, and did my kind of camping (in a motor home) on a comfy bed. He spent the last hour prior to bed running around jumping, and acting like a bear. Liam was not a happy camper when it was time to leave. It was so cute. I love making memories.
Loving Our LIfe
Friday, August 22, 2008
Our Family Camping
For our Monday night family night we got a motor home and went camping. Liam loved it way more then I would of thought. We made smores, ate tin foil dinners, and did my kind of camping (in a motor home) on a comfy bed. He spent the last hour prior to bed running around jumping, and acting like a bear. Liam was not a happy camper when it was time to leave. It was so cute. I love making memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Where did you get a motor home from? Looks like fun. So sorry I didn't call you back the other day. My life is crazy right now. I'll fill you in later. Do you have a facebook account? It seems like I get on that more than anything else right now. Let me know.
that's my kind of camping! If we could do a motor home, I'm sure I would love to make memories, too...sadly my sweetheart husband thinks that we have to sleep on the ground to get the "real" experience. Hence...we don't camp. The end. Good for you!
Post a Comment