Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Friday, August 15, 2008

Demolition Derby


We took Liam to the Demolition Derby last Saturday. He loved it! Thanks Mindyn and Brian for the invite. It was so much fun. To my surprise I also loved it. The crowd was a bit rough and it kept POORING rain off and on which made it last longer then planned. I guess it just added to the night. I love summers in Utah there is so much to do!
You are lucky to see this picture. My pregnancy puff is very obvious (cheeks). It will all be worth it.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

What puff? I think you are seeing things! You all look great! Very Cute family!

Suzette said...

I think it's so wonderful that you went camping just as a family. I would go in a heartbeat, in a camper that is! Next year we may brave going camping, but unfortunately in a tent. By the way, I don't see any puff, just a beautiful pregnancy glow. There's nothing like it, so take plenty of pictures! :)

mamapickle said...

Can that boy be any more adorable?!! (No I'm not talking about you Josh) haha. Liam looks just squeezable there :)

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

Marcie! You are stunning! As always!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!