Josh truly is a remarkable Father. I honestly can say, he is, "The World's Greatest Dad!". He loves being a Dad and it shows. His face lights up when he sees Liam and then the playing begins! His heart aches when Liam is not feeling well, and he misses him when he is asleep (no joke he says it almost every night), I feel so blessed to have his support on my side of the parenting and I know he would do anything for either of us. He always says Liam is his best friend, and I know Josh is Liam's. I am so grateful that Josh loves every aspect of being a father. We love you Josh and Happy Father's Day! Hope you like your shirt (you look great in it) and ladder.

I am so grateful for my Dad and all that he does for us. Liam adores him and I love how involved he is as a Grandpa. The greatest blessing for us moving here is the way my relationship has grown with my Dad. I look forward to seeing him and visiting with him. He has become one of my best friends and role models. He does anything and everything for his girls and grandbabies. We love you Grandpa!!!






3 comments:
Hey check out my blog and join me book club if you want!
I unfortunately don't have time to attend a club that's why I'd like to do a blog. Please let me know what books you are reading though so I can as well and then post thoughts on my blog if you'd like. I bought one pair of darling brown heels. Have a great day!
Happy Belated Father's Day Josh! I'll never forget coming over to your apartment after Liam was born. Josh was so cute with Liam when he was a newborn!
Post a Comment