So we found out tonight we are having a girl!!! I am so excited and Josh handled the news better then I thought. She is right on time for size. I feel so blessed to have the oppotunity to bring another sweet child into this world. I hope everything continues to go well. I can't wait to meet her.
11 comments:
Yay! I'm so so so excited for you! Liam, good luck adjusting. Also, Josh, good luck adjusting. Congrats!!! We can't wait to see her.
Josh, I can promise you she will be your little princess. what a blessing to have one of each. Love Pops
yay :) Girls are just sooo cute and fun to dress. And don't worry, she will have Josh wrapped around her little finger in no time.
Congratulations you two! Jody and I are so happy for you. Josh will love being a daddy to an adorable little girl. And you are going to just have a "hay day" dressing her up!
Congrats! :)
Congratulations. Girls are the best--I'm a bit biased :)
Seriously...Josh was disappointed??? Just wait, she will have Josh wrapped around her little finger.. :) Any names picked out?
Congratulations Marcie and Josh! That is so exciting. Liam will be the best big brother.
congratulations! girls are so wonderful! sure miss you guys!
That's FANTASTIC!!! You know what that means.... SHOPPING!!! :D Girls stuff is so adorable. Congratulations! Liam will be such a great big brother and protect her from any bullies that try to be mean. He'll make 'em sorry!!! :D
I knew it!! That's perfect and so exciting. She'll be the cutest ever! lots of love
Yeay for girls!! That is so exciting!! I want Jordan to ahave a little sister next.. (one day).. But what a princess!! I;m so excited for you
Post a Comment