Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Whats new???


The good news is, I am feeling so much better! Not great but better. I even get ready and go walking.
Liam has been such a joy lately. Here are some funny Liam stories:
Liam's latest is barking at the people who walk by the front of our home. He hears Daisy do it and he thinks it is funny.
He loves, "ANDY" aka candy. The problem is he has never really had real candy. Yogo's is the closest thing. When he does have candy we are sure it will blow his mind.
He calls ice cream, "OHH MAN!” I wonder if he will ever forget his broken ice cream cone on the sidewalk. Poor kid.
He sure does love his Grandpa Jeff. He has a picture book and always points the picture of the man and calls it, "GRAMPA". The funny thing is the guy actually looks a little like his Grandpa. The other day Grandpa took him on a walk while I had a meeting for church. When he went to leave Liam was reaching for him saying, "Grampa, Grampa, Grampa". Thank goodness he lives so close and we can see him often. The picture I included is from their walk earlier this week.
Liam loves animals, basketball, football, and his three-wheeler. That is pretty much what our day consists of. Plus a lot of food. He is a great eater! We love you Liam!
Mothers Day was a blast. Josh made waffles from scratch, spaghetti, cleaned the bathrooms, and even went shopping with me!!! It was fabulous. He may not like holidays or birthdays but I sure do. Great job Josh. I love you and appreciate all your help.

3 comments:

- Tristin - said...

I'm SOOO glad you're feeling better! One day at time, right?! Liam sounds like he's really starting to figure things out! what a smart kid! Happy belated Mother's day!!!:)

Suzette said...

Can't wait to hear Liam say "Ohhh man!" in person. Kempton favorite word right now is "Sooooorrry," which he had to say quite often today after pulling Averie's hair about 10 times in a row. I'm looking forward to Josh's spaghetti on vacation! :) I think Mother's Day should be a monthly holiday. It's the best!

Brittany said...

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better Marcie! And Josh cleaned the bathrooms for Mother's Day??!! Wow! - Greatest Present Ever! :) You are a great mom - Happy belated Mother's Day to you! Liam sounds like he makes you two laugh constantly. What a cutie!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!