Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



I feel really selfish for not even mentioning my Mom or Mother-in-Law in the last post. They both are amazing Grandmas, Moms and friends. I can't Picture my Life without either one.
My Mom has taught me so much about life. The greatest lesson I have ever learned from her is optimism. She is such a positive person with nice things to say about everyone. I hope to set the same example for my kids. It is such a relief to be around and she has made my life that much more simple by not making things a huge deal. Life if life, she takes lemons and makes lemonade. My favorite memory with my Mom is our horseback trip up in Gunnison. I loved having the one on one time with my mom. She has always been a best friend to me and I always knew she would love me no matter what, which gave me much confidence as child and adult. I love you Mom!
Dwyla, has always been so kind to me. I admire her willingness to serve not only her family but people in need. She is an amazingly strong person full of faith. She remembers everyone's birthday and puts so much thought into everything she does. My favorite memory with her is when we went to Women's Conference. It will be something I will never forget. Thanks for you’re your example and being a great Mom and Friend!
Please share some of your favorite memories of either Mom. It is fun to hear!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Sweet Post! Moms really do make the world go round. I feel so blessed to have a mom that would do anything for me...and a mother-in-law who always keeps us in her prayers.

Maria and Ross said...

K so seeing this picture of you April and your mom makes me miss you all so much. How is April doing? I am sure she is so busy. And you really do have such a great mom, she is the the sweetest person. Happy Late mothers day to you and congrats on having another!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!