Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall Fun

Liam seems to be changing just as quicly as the leaves outside. He now has 6 teeth (the front two spaced a good distance apart), can stand all on his own, points at everything and enjoys yelling, "Daidie" (our dog). We took Liam to the Pumpkin patch mainly for pictures. We thought he wouldn't think much of it. We were way off! He loved it and wanted to touch every pumpkin. If we took a pumpkin away he STRONGLY rejected. He held a pumpkin on his lap the whole way home with Grandma Holly's help. We finally were able to replace the pumpkin with a grahm cracker. He is so strong and was able to lift the pumpkin all by himself. What a big boy!
Josh still loves his job and through his work won a trip to a Broncos Monday night football game. What a dream for him and a dream for Marcie because the company is paying for everything. Josh did well at work this past quarter and earned top consultant. His hard work has really paid off.
Marcie has enjoyed her morning walks with Liam and reading him his favorite books. It is the only way she can get him to hold still and snuggle. Marcie's sister Tara is having a little girl this Jan and April is pregnant with twins. The Perriton home is full of blessings and we couldn't be happier.

4 comments:

Suzette said...

Yay! I'm so excited you guys have a blog now. It looks great. Thank you!

Summer said...

I love Liams teeth. I hope they never grow together because they are so cute! I'm glad you have a blog and we can see him more!

Unknown said...

Wow Mars I am impressed. This blog is wonderful! I am sooo happy to be able to see pictures of you and your beautiful family. Liam is so adorable, I can't believe how big he is already.

Love,
Alissa

The Little's said...

what a great blog! Liam might be the cutest kid, ever (besides my two...)! I love his mohawks! Blogging is fun, right? Sure beats scrap-booking as far as I'm concerned! Love, Tia

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!