Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, October 22, 2007

Things you didn't know you wanted to know...

Summer tagged me to write six facts about myself and I have to tag 6 people. My six are Mom, April, Babe, Janette, Brooke, and Ali. There is one problem... The last four don't have a blog. They said they would like to get one however. So when the time comes, tag your it! You better do it.
1. I would do anything to be a real cowgirl!
2. I sing my heart out to Liam. I fear the day he realizes I am trying to sing.
3. Nothing sounds more relaxing to me than to find a quiet spot in nature, on a warm sunny day, lay out a blanket, laugh with Josh and watch Liam play.
4. I am deathly afraid of race cars, motorcyles, speed boats, pretty much anything that goes fast or jumps that has a motor and makes a lot of noise. My heart beats fast and I start to picture awful stuff.
5. My favorite date with my hubby was when we went country swing dancing. He swept me off my feet. HE WAS GREAT AT IT! I beg him to do it with me at home. It is so much fun!
6. I wish I could have cereal for every meal and snack. I would never grow tired, I just know it!

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!