Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Originals In Wyoming

Josh has the opportunity to be with just his siblings for the first time in our marriage. I am SO grateful he had this opportunity. Although it is fantastic to have spouses and kids around there is something special about every once in a while having it be what my sisters and I call the "originals". The point of the trip was for his sweet Moms 70th birthday party which was a complete surprise. As a Mom I can't imagine what it would be like to have all seven of your children from across the country surprise you with a party. After talking to her since it is very clear it meant the world to her to have just her children there for the surprise. They could just focus on each other. It was a success.
Knowing this was a much needed trip for Josh I was still a little nervous about having him go. It had nothing to do with him going with out me but the fact that I was a few weeks away from having a baby, Londyn had been sick, I was exhausted and my babies always come early. The feeling of nerves went away once I realized how important this memory may be and it may never happen again. I decided if he was gone I was taking it easy. My dear friend Lezlee who had the same due date as me also had a husband away so we had fun at the Arcade, I kept cooking easy and we ate out quite a bit. It all worked out but I reached my max when I started to get sick with what Londyn had and we were ready for Dads return. He came home a day later than planned which I'm grateful for now that the time has passed. He needed time with the orginals 😉


No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!