Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Liv Anne Perriton






Our sweet Liv joined our family on November 4, 2015. She is perfectly perfect. The missing piece of our puzzle. She completes us.
The night prior i kept waking up with some small cramping. It was nothing severe and nothing unbearable. Just enough to keep me up ALL NIGHT LONG. I woke up in the morning and it was the same. I then wondered, do I go into to my work out class in hopes of helping this stop or making it into the real deal? I was exhausted, so i opted out of going (thank goodness). I decided to call my Dr. (I didn't want to do this, I was able to go my whole pregnancy with out bugging him) to see if he had any idea. Unfortunately and luckily he was out of town. He suggested I go to labor and delivery to get checked. I felt like an idiot. This is my fourth. I don't need to go into labor and delivery just to be told they are braxton hicks and to go home. But, as I called my friend Amanda to get her thoughts the contractions continued, but weren't getting stronger or closer together. I decided to text my Mom and see if she would want to go in with me. I would go if I could make it back in time to pick up Londyn from preschool. She didn't respond right away so I decided I wouldn't go and wasn't going to bug her. About 45 minutes later she text me back saying she had missed my text and thought we should go in. She came over to pick me up. Asked if I had a bag and I said there would be no need. So I grabbed my purse and off we went. She asked if she could drop me off at the front. I said, no need once again. Although I was still cramping I was expecting to be hunched over in pain. We went up to labor and delivery, checked in and they started monitoring. I had been up all night and had only dilated one cementer from my last appointment. Bummer. I couldn't move this slow for dilation and function another night with out sleep. They did watch me for an hour I almost did another cementer but at that point was just under a five. They called my Dr. to see if they should pull the trigger and get things moving along. Or send me home and see if the contractions stop or let me dilate at home until I was further along. Because once i get past a 6 my labor goes abnormally quick and our sweet Livs heart rate was slowing down with each contraction he agreed to have them keep me. I wanted a epidural before they started anything. Which, i later regretted. Josh walked in from work.  Nervous but calm, ready and excited. Crossing his arms rocking back and forth as he does with each child (i love that image). Wanting to make sure everything was taken care of. We have gotten older, we have experienced this before. We are more mature, we have grown in so many ways. It was a comfort to have him there. They gave me the epidural and instantly I had a horrible headache, got super tired and nauseous. I went to lay down as they went to get something to bring up my blood pressure which had dropped to 70/30, right then my water broke on its own. Just that moving around for the epidural caused it to break. Thank goodness I didn't go to my work out class. A few minutes later the Dr. came in to break my water. We informed him it had broke on its own. He decided to check me and since my water had broke I was already to almost an 8. He said he better run and change. He did just that, came back and I was at a 10. Josh went to his spot we have found to be perfect. Up by the head of the bed where he quietly sits and waits. Telling me it will be ok. Then, 30 minutes after they decided to keep me I was pushing. They had me push sweet Liv between contractions because her heart rate was dropping. A few minutes later our sweet and precious Liv was here. Nothing can describe that moment. I say this with every child, but nothing compares to that feeling when you see your baby for the first time. The pains of pregnancy over, the intense pushing done. You wait to hear that precious scream. You see your baby safely here. Nothing can ever compare to that intense emotion. Instantly, your heart finds a spot for the child. The spot is bigger then your heart it self. Suddenly, you can't picture your life with out this precious spirit. You would do anything for them. As you hold them the tears of joy start. How can something so precious and so perfect be mine, be ours. Straight from heaven and trusted in my care. I will try my best, sweet Liv. I am far from perfect but I will do all that I can. Count on grace to make up the rest. You have blessed our life in a way that can't be put into words. I know you will be our last, I couldn't think of a more calm and sweet baby to have. I was pretty nervous about having four when we found out I was expecting you. I had a lot of mixed emotions. Now it makes perfect sense. Heavenly Father knows me better then I know I myself. You are here, right where you are supposed to be. You have felt our home with love. Thank you my sweet baby. I love you more then I can put into words. Your truly are perfect.
Liv Anne Perriton
You share the same middle name as your Grandma Holly. She is full of charity. love, and faith.
8 Pounds Even
born at 2:51pm
21 inches
Pure Perfection

Video of the kids meeting Liv for the first time









Daddy and Liam picked out her going home outfit 



No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!