Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Layla Turns 6

Layla had her Birthday a few weeks back. It was a frozen themed family party. She went swimming earlier in the day with her Dad and Brother while I stayed back with Londyn (who of course had an ear infection). The Bell's were able to meet up with them at the pool (we LOVE having them close). Just like always, it snowed the first snow of the season on her Birthday. Grandma Holly made a wonderful cake. It was a nice and relaxing night!















 Layla Dee,
You are growing up so fast. You are full of personality and drive. You love animals, you love to sing, you love to play piano (you also LOVE spending that time with Grandma Holly), You are so sweet when you play with your baby sister. You talk to her with such a patient and loving voice. You are your brothers best friend and know how to hang with all the "older boys". You love being with family. You are a very loyal friend. You prefer small groups over large. You absolutely love to bake and cook with me, even though you still refuse to eat most everything :) You have done so well in Kindergarten. You always like to have someone near you. You have better focus then most adults. You are so smart and you work hard at learning and trying new things. I have always admired you focus and drive in life. I wish i could have just a sliver of your will power. I love watching you pray. You are so sincere in the things you say. Never lose that. It will help you through out your life. You are such an exceptional little girl my sweet Layla. You have such a wonderful future in front of you. Always use the talents you have been given for good. Surround yourself by good people and good things. You wont ever regret that. Always remember I will always love you. I will always be here for you no matter what. I want the best for you and hope I can do an decent job in leading you in that direction. I have never meant someone with such potential. You truly are special and i get to call you my daughter. Love you sweet girl, for always and forever!
Love,
Mom


No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!