Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Georgia

We had an absolutely wonderful time in Georgia visiting family. Layla was able to come with my Dad and I. The trip couldn't of gone more smoothly. Great Grandma Jean and I enjoyed visiting. We now have our own little book club. Aunt Wendy has been someone I have always enjoyed being around. We both love to talk, shop, and have fun. I fell in love with Georgia and she certainly I had something to do with that :) Wes and I may go some time with out seeing each other but with out fail, we always start off where we left off and it is hilarious. I'm still laughing at some of one liners we came up with. Carrie came down from Kentucky. She is so kind, loving, wise and sincere. Family is important and I am grateful mine is full of such wonderful people.This picture is priceless
Apparently it's in the blood to sit like this when in "deep thought" 

Wes and I are convinced after seeing a few pictures one of my legs is much longer then the other 😉

Just like old times
The whole clan!

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!