She loves her babies dolls. it is so tender to see. She has an opinion about shoes and loves anything pink. She still absolutely hates being buckled into anything and to be confined to a small space. She loves her pacifier and night night. We took her pacifier away for 3 weeks. Cold turkey. After NO improvement in sleep and attitude we gave it back and we have regretted it once. She is the queen of ear infections but still is an amazing sleeper.
The other night we were all outside. I ran over to my friends house with my Mom across the street. I assumed Josh had our sweet Londyn. She had apparently followed me over. She was in the driveway when my friends husband went to back out of his garage. He had no idea Londyn was there and there is no way he should of even thought there would be a random two year old there. We were upstairs and my friend started screaming the loudest scream i have ever heard. I couldn't see and thought her husband maybe had gotten hurt or something really serious. I froze my Mom looked out the window and saw Londyn at the bumper of the car pulling out. She ran downstairs and i followed. Right then I realized what had happened. It was the worse feeling I have ever had as a parent. We came so close to having something really horrible happen. Heavenly angels were watching my sweet baby that night. Her husband had his ear phones on couldn't hear everyone yelling he said something prompted him to stop the car and adjust the mirror. He had just been in the driveway and was backing up the car to wash it. He said he never adjusts the mirror but he did this time. Right then he noticed her tiny head in the mirror literally inches from his tire. I get physically ill every time I think of it but can't seem to get it out of mind. Everyone there was pretty shooken up. It was very hard on Liam. He thought she had gotten run over and had hard time falling asleep. I did as well. I laid with him that night and we discussed what happened. I know Angels are real, I know the gift of the Holy Ghost is real. I know that God has a plan for all of his children and it is important we are always worthy to have the companionship of the holy ghost and to have help from the other side. I don't know why Londyn was kept safe the other night while so many other parents have had to deal with the tragedy of losing a child. I have testimony that God has a perfect plan for us that willl help lesson our load when the hardships do come. I always want to be worthy.
My Sweet Londyn,
You complete our family. You are such a joy to everyone you come across. You have already developed a sense of humor at your young age. You are strong and you are happy. You are beautiful and full of love. You are curious and quick. You have the gift of loving those around you and being such a light to everyone you come across. I know you will help bring joy to people throughout your life. I am beyond grateful to have you here with me. I will always be by your side. You make me proud and it is a honor to call you my daughter. I love you my sweet little girl. You are so special!
Love,
Mom
| This picture sums up my sweet girl |
| She wanted a "Bell" birthday (Tinkerbell) |
| She chose cookies over cupcakes. Less of a mess for me :) |
| she carried all of her presents with her at once all evening and the second anyone got close was quick to announce that these things were hers. |






No comments:
Post a Comment