How did I get so lucky. She is precious. She is perfect. This sweet little girl loves to go with the flow. She is at the point now where she needs the schedule. The better I keep the schedule the better she sleeps at night. It is worth it and she deserves it. If she is sleeping she is so peaceful and if she is awake she is full of gummy grins. She is in the 90% for height and 50% for weight. She has a tiny head and her Mommy's long fingers and toes. I bet this little peanut gets a hundred plus kisses a day. How could anyone resist.
Loving Our LIfe
Sunday, September 9, 2012
My Precious Baby
How did I get so lucky. She is precious. She is perfect. This sweet little girl loves to go with the flow. She is at the point now where she needs the schedule. The better I keep the schedule the better she sleeps at night. It is worth it and she deserves it. If she is sleeping she is so peaceful and if she is awake she is full of gummy grins. She is in the 90% for height and 50% for weight. She has a tiny head and her Mommy's long fingers and toes. I bet this little peanut gets a hundred plus kisses a day. How could anyone resist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
She does have the cutest smile. I love her red boots. So darling!!
Post a Comment