Layla is all about quality time. With out a doubt this is her "love language". She has really enjoyed having me all to herself while Liam is at school and Londyn is sleeping. Here is what we have been doing for some much needed Mother Daughter time:
Guess that picture. Layla LOVES to play games. Not even to win necessarily. She just likes the organized play. We like to draw pictures and have the other guess what we are drawing. She likes to make up things that don't exist. As you can imagine, I have a hard time guessing. Layla is VERY matter of fact. She takes everything very literally. It is funny. I told her while we were playing the drawing game inside she had to look around the house and color what she saw, that way I could have better luck guessing. She got down from her stool was walking around and then started coloring on Londyn's Bumbo chair. I started to laugh and told her I meant on the paper. She apologized and said, "but Mom you told me to color what I saw!" Love this girl.
We tried sponge curlers and as you can see THEY WORK! A bit too much if you ask me :) It was fun. Auntie Suzette gave us the idea to put underwear on her head to keep them in place. You can imagine how funny Layla and Liam thought this was. It worked like a charm.
Pet Shops
 |
| Kathryn's First Day of School. She just sat down and waited for me to take her picture. So cute! |
Her Best Friend EVER! Kathrine and Layla spend a lot of time together. They get along great! They are both happy as can be. They are perfect balance. Layla loves purple, Kathryn loves pink. Kathryn wants to dress up like a princess, Layla wants to be the cat. The list goes on and on. They are so cute together. They like to call each other and make sure they are both wearing their best friend necklace.
No comments:
Post a Comment