Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Londyn's Blessing

Our sweet and full of smiles Londyn was blessed July 1. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. I can't believe what a sweet, sweet, spirit she has. I can't get enough of her. She smiles any time she looks at you. She sleeps like an angel. I am starting to realize how "spirited" my other two really were/are. Londyn is so content. I kiss her constantly. I can't even describe the love I have her. She never cries. She just squirms and lets out a little noise. She sleeps every night until at least 5 am. How was I so lucky. Not to mention, she is the most beautiful baby. I love her with all my heart. I can't wait to watch her grow and learn. There really is something so special about her. I can't put it into words. I love you dear Londyn, we all do. You have brought such a sweet, calming and content feeling into our home. Thank you!!!
I will never forgive myself... These are the only pictures I have from her special day. It was wonderful. We had many people with us to help celebrate. All the Grandparents, Uncle Alan, Aunt Mary, April, Lindsay, and cousins James, Nate and Jen and their children. It was a wonderful day for a very special baby. As many of you know Londyn is named after my Pioneer Ancestors (The Whites) who came here from England. As I read of their faith it amazes me. It is a honor to know she was named after such amazing people. I think of them often. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all they did and how it has affected my life. I don't know where I would be with out the gospel. They converted, left everything they had, came to America, crossed the plains, and started over in Utah. Not once did they question their faith. I have a whole book full of their journals and stories. As I read their stories I am touched by they many miracles they experienced through their hard ships. It truly is humbling to read. Sweet Londyn White is very deserving of her name. We knew it was going to be her name long before she was born. Nothing even compared. Now that she is here, I know even more it was the right choice. She is amazing and so special. I love you sweet girl!

1 comment:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!