Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Autism Conference

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a Autism Conference with my sister and a few friends at UVU a few weeks ago. It was a great opportunity and I learned so much. I can't say this enough but these ladies truly are AMAZING! The most amazing Mom's out there. No joke. They know what it means to be a Mom and I admire them more then words can say. I wish I could do so much more to help them and all of their challenges of being a Mom of Autistic child. I am here to help. It was great to educate myself on ASD. I hope more people can come to understand the disease. I saw a shirt for Bryce I am going to get April. It said, "Be nice to my Mom, I have Autism!". So many people are very understanding of our sweet little Bryce but I often see her get looks when we are out in public. It breaks my heart. They have no idea what it is like. These woman are AMAZING! I couldn't wait for the conference to be over and go see little Bryce. He is so, so, so, so special! Love you Moms of Autism and love you little Bryce.
Thank you Samantha for babysitting so I could have this little break before the baby comes. You are the best :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I think it's wonderful you went to educate yourself and support your friends. I would love to learn more as well.
You're right; moms of autistic children are extremely choice. Very patient and loving!

((And congrats on your little one!! EEKK…I can’t wait to hear more about your new addition! Hugs.))

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!