Oh wow she is so precious. Congrats on the new addition. When I first saw you on Facebook it looked like you had 4 kids!! But 3 is just as perfect. Your family is sweet and I couldn't be happier for you. Much Love !!
Marcie! You are a Terrific Mom. Your littles are precious. It's so fun to think back to our Montana days - just the beginning of the whole "mom" adventure. Life just keeps getting better. Congratulations on your newest angel.
3 comments:
Oh wow she is so precious. Congrats on the new addition. When I first saw you on Facebook it looked like you had 4 kids!! But 3 is just as perfect. Your family is sweet and I couldn't be happier for you. Much Love !!
Such great pics of all of the kids:) They are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to hold little Londyn; she is so precious!!!
Marcie! You are a Terrific Mom. Your littles are precious. It's so fun to think back to our Montana days - just the beginning of the whole "mom" adventure. Life just keeps getting better. Congratulations on your newest angel.
Post a Comment