"Liam loves Puss and Boots. He watched with his cousins. It was so fun that Liam started to giggle. He watched with his friends cousins. His Grandma and Grandpa let him play Mario. He liked that most. The Gremlin was so scary, Liam didn't like that. He loved the other stuff except the Gremlin. The Gremlin was funny but scary. He had big hair and red eyes and didn't come alive. Grandma threw away the Gremlin. I like that she threw it away. I like Grandma she has the best, best toys. She gave us special stuff and we put them in our mailboxes we made. Grandma Holly gave us another garden. I like that part. Auntie Tara gave us a new cape. We are typing this on the computer for everybody. This is a picture of clothes I put on of Puss and Boots. The End"
![]() |
| This is what Liam calls a Gremlin |
The Gremlin is a troll my Mom has with her toys. Nothing has ever scared Liam but this little guy. I brought it in his room thinking he had out grown it. He screamed and cried. I felt bad but at the same time was trying not to laugh. Mean I know...








1 comment:
Good work Liam! Sure love that kid:)
Post a Comment