Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, March 19, 2012

Go BRONCOS!!! I guess...

I'm excited that he is excited. Although I don't understand the whole thing. Peyton Manning singed with the Bronco's today. Josh called me from work and his exact words were, "My whole body is tingling."... If Peyton is all he is cracked up to be we will have a very happy household for football season. As my sister-in-law said we will have no more moody Sunday, Monday or Thursdays. For me this is plenty of reason to celebrate. So the kids and I planned a surprise party for Josh when he got home. We changed into our Bronco attire. Made football pizza's, had orange crush, cheetos, berries, salad, carrots and blew up balloons. The kids made posters to hang up around the house. Liam called Josh to ask where is bronco football and bear was. He then "tricked" daddy by saying we were having a pirate party. Layla then started yelling that Liam wasn't telling the truth and it was a Bronco party. I was trying not to laugh. Josh acted very surprised. It was so cute. These are the memories I love. although I think the combination of the food made Liam and I sick... Gross. I tricked Josh when we got married. Well not on purpose. He found out I was from the Denver area and asked if I was a Bronco fan. I said of course. What I meant by that was that was the team I grew up around. I had never watched a game. I really liked that their mascot was a horse. I did go to the parade when they won the super bowl and to some super bowl parties. More social then anything. On the other end he won me over when I found out he drove a truck and loved Chris Ledoux. I found me a real Wyoming cowboy. One problem... I found out later he had never been on a horse. That is ok. Obviously things worked out. He said one day we can get a miniature horse and DVR has really lightened the football season where it doesn't run our lives. Love you Josh and thank you Peyton.


2 comments:

Kim said...

What a cool idea!! You are a good wife. :)

Lindsey said...

Seriously Marce! Your making the rest of us look bad....you are always doing the cutest things for/with your family. I hope that when we have 2 kids I am as creative with them as you are with yours!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!