Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Proud To Be An American

I have decided, the 4th of July is by far the best holiday. It celebrates such a wonderful gift, freedom. How blessed we are to live somewhere safe, free, beautiful, and to have amazing people who are willing to put their life on the line to fight for what is right. God Bless America!
How Do You not Hug this little girl ALL THE TIME?

Monkey in the Middle. I think Josh has a bit of an Advantage

This is why Denise is everyone's favorite. These kids LOVE her!

My Two Favorite Girls
I love this dress my neighbor made

Had to have Watermelon

Samantha and Zyda, the two people my kids always talk about
The twins. So perfect. I love these two like my own.

The best part of the night, Fire Works!
This 4th of July is one I will never forget. It was magical. We had some of our closes family and friends over for a BBQ. The weather was perfect. It sprinkled and we all sat under the canopy as we watched our cheap fire works. The best part was all the aerial (they are now legal) fireworks going off all around us. It was perfect. Not to mention we had peanut butter M&M's. Layla LOVED it and Liam loved playing with his best friends and cousins.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!