Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't be Jealous

Sorry about the window. I didn't want them to know I was watching. Liam and Layla on the back porch eating fresh pick garden goodness.
Some times I can't even grasp how lucky I am to have the life I have. This picture pretty much sums it up. There are moments or days where I know I don't have as much gratitude or patience as I wish. This picture makes me realize how much being a full time Mommy is worth it. Not always easy but it is so rewarding. These two make me want to do better and be better. Ohhh how I love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! :)

Brittany said...

Such a tender picture. That just makes my heart happy. And FYI you are one FABULOUS full-time mommy!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!