So, I mentioned I would do the 31 days of blogging but not in a row. The next question was to write a letter to someone. So I am busting out my mushy side and writting one to the Hubby.
Josh,
How can I ever thank you for all you have done. I am a firm believer in the choices someone makes doesn't define them but what really defines them is the way the overcome those choices. Our life has been blessed. Our marriage has been blessed. Just like all marriages, we have had our bumps in the road. But none of those have torn us a part. They have done just the opposite. You have a loyality to our family like no man I know. You will do anything for us. You are humble, kind, and charitable. You never complain and spend all your time at home and away serving your family. You step up to the plate and do more then fulfill the role as head of the household. You honor your priesthood in every way. What more could I ask. If your doing that everything else seems to fall into place. You respect your parents and siblings. You are so good to my family. You stand up for what is right. I can't thank you enough. We are so blessed to be where we are today and I know with out a doubt it is because of your determination to do what is best for our family. I look forward to the future knowing that I have you by my side.
I love you!
Love,
Marcie






No comments:
Post a Comment