Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Something is Missing...

The pacifier got the boot. It has been a week and it was much harder on me then Layla. She had one melt down and we then explained to her that the fairies took it and replaced it with a little doll from our new favorite movie, Tangled. She has done well for the most part. She always asks us to draw a picture of her. When we are done she takes the pen and draws a circle around her mouth and calls it her pacifier. Sometimes when she gets really sad/mad she mentions that she wants her pacifier to help comfort.  It would be like someone taking away my sweets cold turkey whenever I am stressed. Other then that she really has done great. As for me I am a mess, not really but close. She hardly ever twirls her hair and naps are a thing of the past. I will do it for the sake of her teeth (we could really tell it was effecting them). Considering I don't know the last time I went to the dentist (yes, I will admit that) we better do all we can to take care of our family's pearly whites.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!