Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa, Nice but Scary

I was really wanting to focus this Christmas a lot more on our Savior. We thought we would take the kids early so we didn't have to worry about it later. I guess we need to try a little harder on having our focus be more on Christ because later Liam asked me, "So is Santa coming or Jesus?"... Whoops. Or we have the other extreme. I am pretty sure Layla thinks Santa is more scary then the Grinch. We asked her if she wanted to see him and she just kept saying, "I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared." Hence the reason there is no picture of her with the big man. Then, yesterday we were walking out of a store and all the sudden Layla was holding super tight to me and trying to be as close as possible. We were right next to a statue of Santa. I laughed so hard. I loved on Despicable Me when he said, "He's nice but he's scary like Santa." There is a lot of truth in that.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!