Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Golden Birthday


Liam loves the Birthday card he and Layla got me. It's every girls dream to have a card with this creepy pirate on it, right? It was so cute and I am sure Layla would of had more of a say if she could talk.

This year was my golden Birthday. I turned 27 on the 27th. It was a wonderful day thanks to my hubby. I woke up to 27 roses, 27 balloons, and a list of 27 things he loves about me. He later took me out to a super fancy dinner and we had mint chocolate chip ice cream cake when we got back with the family. Thanks Dad and Leslie for babysitting. Everything was perfect. To top it off I got a DARLING jacket Josh helped me choose. Thank you Josh for making this birthday so special. I love you and you are so thoughtful!

7 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You are gorgeous! I love your blog and can't wait to someday see your darling children in person!

Byers said...

What a nice hubby you have to give such wonderfully & THOUGHTFUL gifts! AND it is true... you are gorgeous!!!

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

Marcie! You are the most gorgeous 27 year old ever! Did you know you and my hunny Brian have the same birthday? Pretty much all the best people must have been born that day :)
Thank you for sharing so many funny and beautiful things on your blog. I love checking up on you guys and filled with so much joy to see you so happy (even when it involves vomit). Love you and miss you both so much!

Lindsey said...

Hope you had a great birthday, you deserve it! I can't believe we are 27 this year! I feel so old!

Suzette said...

What a wonderful birthday, Josh did such a good job. I love the 27 theme, so thoughtful. The roses are beautiful, but honestly, you are the prettiest thing in THAT picture! :)

I can't believe our baby boys are in primary! Kempton gave the scripture today and it sounded like the muffled teacher in Charlie Brown...he was so proud.

Love the monthly update, you'll be so glad you wrote everything down when your kids are all grown!

molly said...

You look like a stinkin' model in this photo! Wow! What a babe!

Brittany said...

Happy Belated Birthday Girl! You do look SO beautiful surrounded by your roses. What a sweet idea with the theme of 27. Let's hang out soon.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!