Liam went to Primary for the first time this month. He did alright. It takes him a while to sit down with his class. This past sunday he was sure he needed to sit with CTR 6 class. I think he gets confused with me being in primary and I am constantly walking in and out. He either looks around the room to find me and will give me a thumbs up with a smile or a very sad face. I love that I am in there and am able to watch him. This sunday I was able to do sharing time. Liam managed to fall out of his chair and later burst into tears while I was sharing my testimony. To top it off it was the week the Stake Presidency was there. I have no idea what I said. I am pretty sure I made no sense. But, most of the time the kids in jr. primary make very little sense. A fair trade right? Senior Primary went much better. I love my calling and feel so lucky to watch my favorite little boy in Primary!
Loving Our LIfe
Saturday, January 30, 2010
First Day of Primary!!!
Liam went to Primary for the first time this month. He did alright. It takes him a while to sit down with his class. This past sunday he was sure he needed to sit with CTR 6 class. I think he gets confused with me being in primary and I am constantly walking in and out. He either looks around the room to find me and will give me a thumbs up with a smile or a very sad face. I love that I am in there and am able to watch him. This sunday I was able to do sharing time. Liam managed to fall out of his chair and later burst into tears while I was sharing my testimony. To top it off it was the week the Stake Presidency was there. I have no idea what I said. I am pretty sure I made no sense. But, most of the time the kids in jr. primary make very little sense. A fair trade right? Senior Primary went much better. I love my calling and feel so lucky to watch my favorite little boy in Primary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
could he be any cuter!!! Seriously!
oh my goodness Liams in primary?? Thats how long ive not been on your blog!! What a handsome wee sunbeam he is. :) I remember when Denim started and of course i cried all the way thru having to conduct the Hello Hello song lol. They grow so fast....
Post a Comment