Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanksgiving

We loved Thanksgiving this year. We had the opportunity to go to St. George.. Both of my sisters were there. It couldn't of gone better. I know my Dad and Leslie did a ton of work to make the whole thing happen. It was really I wonderful memory. My Grandpa and his wife were able to come all the way from Kentucky. The kids got to play and parents visit. It was a blast. Layla slept better then I had ever seen and Liam loved being around everyone. He still talks about the George house and wants to go back more then anything. So do I.
I have so much to be Thankful for. I am grateful we are getting by in the economy at this time, for the support and love of many family members. Most importantly I have the gospel as a foundation in my life and the opportunity to love and care for my wondeful children. They are amazing. I don't know what I would do with out them.
More pix to come...

Liam LOVED Lolly. We heard it the whole time very loud, "WOLLY, WOLLY, COME HERE WOLLY, WOLLY!"

1 comment:

Byers said...

Oh my, Look at that grown up little face!? What is happening-can't they just stay our babies for a little longer? Well grown up or not Liam looks adorable.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!