Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Liam!!!

Liam really is the perfect 3 year old. He is full of life, the happiest kid I know, bright and so darn cute! He prefers to wear only his undies, loves his sword and hook, monsters, aliens, pirates, and dinosaurs (everything he is suppose to fear), loves to wrestle/tackle, misses his sister when she is asleep, avoids crying at all costs, will try anything, loves his cousins (hugs), his best friend Austin, he lives to see his Grandparents/Aunties and enjoys life more then anyone I will ever know. It is safe to say he never stops going. Jumps out of bed the second his eyes open and goes until way past his bedtime. All with a smile on his face.
Liam is so special. Even at his young age he has been such a strong example in our home. I can see why our Father in Heaven sent him first. He is a leader who seeks good feelings and things. He is so quick to apologize and is always willing to help. I like to flatter myself and say his personality is a lot like my own. The reality is I wish to be like him. His attentions span did come from me however. You should see how long it takes this kid to clean up 5 toys. He just gets distracted easily.
Liam, you mean so much to our family. You have blessed our lives with your presence. You are strength to many and will do wonderful things with your life. I just know it
Love you,
Mommy

Here are some pics from his birthday at the Pirate Restaurant:




1 comment:

Brittany said...

He is a leader - a very special little boy. And your post made me tear up a little. He is quite the 3 year old!!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!