These two are the CUTEST pals. Best Friends for sure!
Toy Story 2... Which is the real BUZZ???
Trunk or Treat
I made our costumes. Sadly I ended up having no where to wear it to. We weren't able to go to our friends party due to the swine flu.... Maybe it was the bird flu :)
We went to Papa's house first. Weslee had some yummy cookies to decorate. We LOVE having them near!
Is it time yet?
Daddy's Work party
These two LOOK the same! All josh needs are some pink feathers and a binky and you wouldn't be able to tell the two apart.
It fits! I glued a beak on Layla's binky. It worked great!
I really LOVE Halloween. I feel when it is taken lightly it can be a GREAT family holiday. There is nothing more darling then seeing a bunch of dressed up kids running around getting candy. The cutest is their reactions to other kids costumes. I remember when I worked at a Preschool the first 10 minutes of the party were the kids just sitting in a circle looking at each others costumes. They loved it and sat perfectly still and quiet with a big grin on their face. It is even cuter when it is your own kid.
Josh and I were laughing at the smell of Liam's halloween bag. It brought back all the memories of childhood. Take a swift of your kids. You will recognize it, promise.






11 comments:
Oh can you make me a pink feather outfit in my size?!!! That is the cutest thing ever!!!
Cute, cute costumes! Halloween was my favorite holiday when my kids were little. So fun! Love you, Aunt Mary
Awwww, CUTE!!! I cannot believe how much Layla looks like her dad!! Too cute that pic.
Oh and in response to your question of where i got my kids costumes...out of their drawers, honestly i sewed them from old tee shirts at like 6:30 Halloween night! So rushed but they turned out cute haha.
Oh boy! You told me about Layla's costume and showed me the way it was gonna be. I knew it was gonna turn out to be way cute and boy oh boy it did! Good work and the beak turned out great!
I love Halloween too! Layla's costume is so cute Marcie. And that picture of Layla and Daddy shows off their twin-like qualities. It is unbelievable! Please tell me you haven't gotten the swine flu!
Marcie! I lOVE it!!! The bird costume is so cute - and very creative! Liam looks great as Buzz! Hope you all are feelin' better soon - can't wait to come see ya!
I love their costumes. I can't believe Layla left her beak on! Also, I think the real buzz was on the left :)
Miss you and love you all!
Love,
Auntie April
I love all of thier costumes how cute! I can't beleive you made those great job!
it looks like you had such an amazing halloween. super cute costumes! i feel like we havent seen you in forever!
Marcie...your peacock costume turned out spectacular. It would have won a prize at our party for sure!! Darling idea with the "beak on the binky".
Everyone looks perfect...and I agree - the smell of a Trick or Treating bag is like none other!!
I love her beak... that is too funny!
p.s. can't wait to see you at Super Saturday... (you're still coming right?!)
Post a Comment